Not only is it the LONGEST month ever but with rising costs from all angles, I think we can all agree that we are all feeling the pinch, whether you’re a fellow business owner or customer. Like most companies, we are experiencing massive increases in energy, packaging, beers and fuel prices.
Now more than ever, us small independent businesses need your support and custom. It’s very easy to say “use us or lose us” but this is really becoming apparent every time I watch the news, read the local paper or scroll on social media. Breweries, pubs and bottle shops are closing down at a staggering rate and on a daily basis. Supermarkets and the likes of Amazon will survive and maybe even prosper but the SMEs in the UK won’t, unless you continue to buy from and use them. So, just in case you need a reminder of the reasons why you should buy from us, here’s a quick list I have put together:
- We stock more bottled beers from all over the world than any supermarket.
- You will find limited edition and rare beers on our site.
- We also sell a huge range of matching beer glasses and if you’re lucky, we’ll also throw in some branded beer mats, bottle openers, bar towels, pens etc (stock dependent).
- Each beer listed on our site has a beer description so you know exactly what you’re getting.
- You can place your order in the comfort of your home and the beers will be delivered to your door – stress free.
- If you’re looking for a particular beer, then you can email / call us and we can try and source it for you.
- We sell branded beer gifts and online gift cards all year round.
- If you’re local to Stoke on Trent or passing through, you can choose click and collect and save 10% off your order.
- You can earn beer points on all orders placed and use them at your convenience.
- We offer a free gift messaging service.
- We provide excellent customer service.
- We have exceptional knowledge of the beers we sell.
- We’re a good employer and treat all our staff well and fairly.
- We pay our taxes!
- We use environmentally friendly packaging that can by recycled and re-used.
- By shopping small, you’re supporting the local economy and helping to create and retain jobs.
- Every single sale is appreciated ?
There are other ways to support us as well:
- If you’re on social media, please follow our pages on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Like, comment on and share our social media posts.
- Leave us a review.
- Tell your friends and family about us.
- Bear us in mind next time you want to buy beer.
- Sign up to our newsletter so you’re the first to hear about our special offers and new products.
This year we are celebrating 15 years in business, which is such a great achievement and something I feel very proud of! Please celebrate with us in February, there will be lots of special offers and giveaways!